1st Cerebral Palsy Of Nj
Tel: (973) 751-0200
- 1st Cerebral Palsy of New Jersey is a pioneer in providing education, treatment and recreation for individuals with all types of special needs.
- Located in Belleville, it is a highly-acclaimed, approved non-profit private school for students with multiple disabilities ages 3-21.
- It has been recognized as a School of Excellence by the National Association of Special Education Teachers.
- The transition team facilitates the development of independent living skills, job training and community integration.
- 1st Cerebral Palsy of New Jersey offers a variety of extracurricular activities, clubs and sports, including Boy Scouts, performing arts, chorus, Special Olympics and more.
- They also offer an extended 6-week school year (ESY) program that continues the educational and therapeutic programs during the summer.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed 1st Cerebral Palsy Of Nj also viewed these schools: The École, New School Of Monmouth County, Laurel School Of Princeton, The, New Covenant Lutheran Church Children's Ministry C and Calvary Apostolic Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: NS-8 | 205 students
111 E 22nd Street
New York, NY 10010
(646) 410-2238 10.5 NS-8
- Scottsdale Grades: PK-K | 96 students
15152 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480) 391-1264 2115.5 PK-K
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 58 students
5900 E Yale Ave
Denver, CO 80222
(303) 758-5900 1615.2 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.