82nd Street KinderCare
The staff at the KinderCare on 82nd Street is exceptional and truly has a passion for learning.
The majority of the staff at the center either hold a Child Development Associate's Credential (CDA), Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
We have continual trainings conducted throughout the year as well as bi-annual professional development day for the staff members.
The staff is committed to providing an exceptional, quality learning environment for the children in their care.
At the end of the day the true measure of our teachers' success is their passion for the children, and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 75 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Castleton KinderCare in Indianapolis. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at KinderCare we believe it takes a village to raise a child and our parents consider us to be an extension of their family. Your child will have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment.
- At our KinderCare, your child's health and safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of the exterior doors locked to ensure safety, our playground areas are secured with fencing. Our secured front entrance has a key code entry for authorized family members to enter and a doorbell available for all visitors who will be greeted by center staff. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on staff who is responsible for preforming daily safety checks, as well as conducting monthly fire and disaster drills. All staff members are CPR and First Aid Certified annually. The Infant teachers have also gone through training on Safe Sleep Standards as well as SIDS training.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCDF, NACCRRA
Endorse 82nd Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?