A B C Little School
- ABC Little School runs an academic program that focuses on the whole child, as an individual and as part of a group.
- It is designed to aid in the development of your child's Intellect as well as the physical, social and emotional skills that create good working and social habits during these very important formative and developmental pre-school years.
- Our goal is to help your child feel confident with him/herself as a person, feel comfortable in relating his/her needs and feelings to others and to have a positive self- concepts and self- esteem about his/her ability to function.
- We use positive reinforcements in all aspects of our program.
- Special attention is paid to developing the cognitive aspects of your child's self, enhancing his/her creativity and fostering the development of language skills taking into consideration the age of the group and the level of development of the individual child.
- ABC Little school comprehensive program of academic studies includes reading, social interaction, mathematics, science, computers, foreign language and the creative arts.
- Special field trips keep your child motivated, excited and full of expectations.
- Teachers are trained to observe, analyze and plan for your child's specific learning needs and his/her capacity for large muscle activity is available.
- The staff at ABC Little school is determined to give your child the best education possible so they can lead happy, successful lives.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Van Nuys Grades: PK-1 | 38 students
6252 Woodman Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91401
(818)781-5499 0.3 PK-1
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.