Aardvark Child Care & Learning Center
- Aardvark Child Care & Learning Center is a 501(c)(3) agency which fosters the intellectual development of young children while nurturing the child's ability to think skillfully and critically.
- We also strive to instill values such as compassion, helpfulness, self-discipline, and respect for others in a supportive and developmentally appropriate environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Chester Grades: NS-8 | 424 students
6 Cavanaugh Ct
West Chester, PA 19382
(610)696-5249 1 NS-8
- Glen Mills Grades: PK-K | 95 students
20 Creek Rd
Glen Mills, PA 19342
(610)558-3881 2.7 PK-K
- West Chester Grades: NS-PK | 65 students
814 N. Chester Rd
West Chester, PA 19380
(610)696-8869 3.1 NS-PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.