5.00 (1 review)
- Aaron School is a K-12, coed, special education school that serves children who have been identified with learning challenges including speech and language delays, learning disabilities, sensory integration issues and attention deficits.' Aaron provides an enriched educational environment, integrating a traditional school curriculum with an individualized skill-building program that builds upon a student's strengths while addressing their challenges.' Classes are small with an excellent student/teacher ratio.' Certified therapists provide speech and language services and occupational therapy.' Aaron School is committed to a partnership of staff, parents and professionals, dedicated to the common goal of enabling each child to become a successful learner.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$49,975|
|Admissions Director||Linda Gardner|
- Traditional school curriculum that follows NY State Educational Standards
- Strengths based Special Ed Program for students with average to above average cognitive ability
- Small, structured classroom settings with a multi-sensory and multi-disciplinary approach to learning
- Students have challenges in the areas of language, auditory processing, attention, sensory integration, learning disabilities and executive functioning
- Aaron Elementary School has 10-12 students in a language based classroom
- Aaron Middle School has up to 15 students in a content focused, language based classroom
- Aaron High School has up to 15 students in a rigorous academic based classoom, designed in accordance with the National College Readiness Standards and the NY State Learning Standards.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: K-12 | 398 students
301 E 29th St
New York, NY 10016
(212)722-0610 0.8 K-12
- New York Grades: K-12 | 333 students
1713 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10029
(212)995-1987 3.4 K-12
I'm also interested in Mary McDowell Friends School.
- Posted by Parent - Lisa Silverstein
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.