- Top Ranked OR School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 191 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,185
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Wizards, Drama, Horticulture, Robotics
Arts and Music Programs:
Art in various mediums, Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Hip Hop Dance
- Elements of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) are integrated throughout Abiqua's curriculum. Abiqua's thematic teaching is engaging and creates life-long learners.
- The school is divided as follows: Lower School (Pre-K thru 4th grade), Middle School (5th-8th grade), High School (9th-12 grade).
- Students are allowed to progress at their own pace and not restricted to traditional age level programs. For instance, pre-algebra, algebra and even geometry are available to middle school age students.
- The curriculum for grades Pre-K to Grade 8 includes enrichment classes taught by specialists such as Spanish, Art, Physical Education and Music.
- After school "Adventures" include beginning and advance Robotics, Drama, Chess, Choir, Hip-Hop Dance, Cooking, as well as numerous music and art classes.
- Abiqua's middle school sports teams include Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, and Track and Field.
- Before and after-school child care is available.
Endorse Abiqua Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards