Academy For Learning
Academy For Learning serves 34 students in grades Kindergarten-12, is a member of the Other special emphasis association(s).
The student:teacher of Academy For Learning is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 34 students
- Yearly Tuition: $850
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
Summer Program is the month of July, Monday through Friday $550.00 a month
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition is $850.00 per month. 10% Family discount for siblings.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
ASL Club, Guitar and choir, Piano
ASL Club, Guitar and choir, Piano
- Our Philosophy
- The aim of the Academy for Learning dba Applied Scholastics Academy Las Vegas is to prepare each student to succeed in life. The emphasis is upon increasing their self-determinism and in restoring, not overriding, his or her natural ability to learn, to think, and to observe. Our goal is to empower the student with the ability to be the guardian of his or her own knowledge. The benefits of Academy for Leaning. Your Child will never be left behind. No bullying, no drugs, no violence on campus. Your child deserves individual attention that gets lost in large classes. At our school, small class sizes allow your child to receive individual attention and individualized curriculum that matches their goals for the future. The Applied Scholastics Academy Las Vegas is a private, non-profit school licensed by Applied Scholastics International, which licenses private schools that span the globe. Applied Scholastics uses Study Technology developed by author and humanitarian, L. Ron Hubbard. This technology consists of practical, workable methods of teaching which will make your child`s education more beneficial, effective, and fun. Any child will be found to have a natural ability and desire to learn. It has been proven that if he or she does not have a purpose or reason for learning or has become confused, their ability and desire to learn will be less. A child (or an adult for that matter), starting out with great interest in learning, commonly gives up on a subject or gives up on study altogether if he or she gets too many confusions. We clear up any earlier confusion and ensure that the student has a full understanding of his/her materials so that what is learned can be applied. Students learn at their own pace. With this study methodology and small class size, it is possible to advance rapidly. We are an 10 month school, 10 months 5 days a week 9am to 3pm.
Profile last updated: 03/22/2021
Both my son and Daughter have been attend Academy for learning for the last 2 years. They love the school and they love the one on one time the get with the teacher and small class sizes. Because they are not held back by other students and allowed to go at their own pace, my daughter who is 6 and in 3rd grade is currently doing 4th grade math and loving it. My son loves the science and science experiments they get to do. Both have had amazing test scores! My daughters test score last school year was listed all Highest Level and well above average for her grade.
Endorse Academy For Learning. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards