Academy Of Christian Leadership
- ACL offers a unique program of 4 days of classical academics with an optional Friday Enrichment Program that takes students outside the classroom.
- Monday through Thursday students attend ACL from 8:15am to 4:00pm.
- Fridays allow activities such as museum trips, hikes, all day sports, community service, special speakers, and a variety of other options.
- Fridays also allow families to schedule appointments or enjoy a long weekend together.
- ACL is registered with the State of New York and issues Regents and Advanced Regents diplomas.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||1 course|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||Income adjusted - 75% of students below full tuition.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
- Classical Christian School
- 4-Day Academic Week
- Friday Enrichment Program
- Regents/Advanced Regents Diplomas
- Small Class Sizes
- Extensive Art Program
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albany Grades: NS-12 | 361 students
135-140 Academy Road
Albany, NY 12208
(518)429-2300 13.6 NS-12
- Albany Grades: 9-12 | 114 students
99 Slingerland Street
Albany, NY 12202
(518)463-2247 13.3 9-12
- Albany Grades: PK-12 | 237 students
374 Loudon Road
Albany, NY 12211
(518)434-6051 17 PK-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.