Al Nur School
5.00 (1 review)
- Al Nur School focus on educating the students in Islamic and academic studies with the highest of standards.
- Through our rigorous curriculum, and exceptional teaching our students have many areas in which to excel.
- We provide an Islamic environment in which the young muslim can thrive without comprimising the quality of education.
- Al Nur School is provide excellent opportunities and experiences that let our students discover and develop their highest intellectual ability, their creative talents and their connection to the world around them.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-12 | 315 students
11815 Adel Rd
Houston, TX 77067
(281)583-1984 21.6 PK-12
- Houston Grades: NS-12
7400 Eldridge Pkwy
Houston, TX 77083
(281)561-7400 1.6 NS-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 6-12
1640 S. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310)445-2516 1356 6-12
I like to no more about this school . My contact number is 8322138727
- Posted by Parent - gogom
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.