Al Nur School
5.00 (1 review)
- Al Nur School focus on educating the students in Islamic and academic studies with the highest of standards.
- Through our rigorous curriculum, and exceptional teaching our students have many areas in which to excel.
- We provide an Islamic environment in which the young muslim can thrive without comprimising the quality of education.
- Al Nur School is provide excellent opportunities and experiences that let our students discover and develop their highest intellectual ability, their creative talents and their connection to the world around them.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-12 | 315 students
11815 Adel Rd
Houston, TX 77067
(281)583-1984 21.6 PK-12
- Houston Grades: NS-12
7400 Eldridge Pkwy
Houston, TX 77083
(281)561-7400 1.6 NS-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 6-12
1640 S. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310)445-2516 1356 6-12
I like to no more about this school . My contact number is 8322138727
- Posted by Parent - gogom
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?