- Alhuda Academy's vision is to grow, enrich, and lead as we focus on our mission.
- The school wants to grow in enrollment, in financial resources and in our capacity to serve the community.
- We want to lead among independent schools by modeling best practices, competence and efficiency.
- We want to create a learning environment that motivates students to be their best.
- We want to enrich the minds of every student each day with a dynamic curriculum geared towards developing a strong intellect, firm faith and good character.
- We want to prepare our students to be leaders in the 21st century through community service, and commitment to the core values of quality, respect, integrity, sincerity and unity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.