- Alhuda Academy's vision is to grow, enrich, and lead as we focus on our mission.
- The school wants to grow in enrollment, in financial resources and in our capacity to serve the community.
- We want to lead among independent schools by modeling best practices, competence and efficiency.
- We want to create a learning environment that motivates students to be their best.
- We want to enrich the minds of every student each day with a dynamic curriculum geared towards developing a strong intellect, firm faith and good character.
- We want to prepare our students to be leaders in the 21st century through community service, and commitment to the core values of quality, respect, integrity, sincerity and unity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.