Tel: (508) 854-4700
- Alhuda Academy's vision is to grow, enrich, and lead as we focus on our mission.
- The school wants to grow in enrollment, in financial resources and in our capacity to serve the community.
- We want to lead among independent schools by modeling best practices, competence and efficiency.
- We want to create a learning environment that motivates students to be their best.
- We want to enrich the minds of every student each day with a dynamic curriculum geared towards developing a strong intellect, firm faith and good character.
- We want to prepare our students to be leaders in the 21st century through community service, and commitment to the core values of quality, respect, integrity, sincerity and unity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.