- Al-Hamra Academy is the first full-time accredited Islamic school in New England.
- Our goal is to raise children with a strong intellectual and moral background.
- We strive to provide an environment that encourages the cognitive, spiritual, moral, emotional, and physical growth of every student.
- We have a well-defined, effective and evolving curriculum that follows the Massachusetts State Frameworks.
- We foster spiritual and moral growth in a progressive Islamic environment - an environment that instills in our students the universal values of love, compassion, peace, tolerance, equality, and justice.
- Our philosophy reflects our commitment to educate our students to become responsible and productive members of society - instilling civic responsibility in students is one of the goals of the Academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mansfield Grades: 6-12 | 101 students
20 Church St
Mansfield, MA 02048
(508) 261-7077 29.2 6-12
- Sharon Grades: PK-5 | 121 students
86 Chase Dr
Sharon, MA 02067
(781) 784-0400 27.9 PK-5
- Worcester Grades: PK-8 | 91 students
248 East Mountain St
Worcester, MA 01606
(508) 854-4700 2.6 PK-8