- Al-Hamra Academy is the first full-time accredited Islamic school in New England.
- Our goal is to raise children with a strong intellectual and moral background.
- We strive to provide an environment that encourages the cognitive, spiritual, moral, emotional, and physical growth of every student.
- We have a well-defined, effective and evolving curriculum that follows the Massachusetts State Frameworks.
- We foster spiritual and moral growth in a progressive Islamic environment - an environment that instills in our students the universal values of love, compassion, peace, tolerance, equality, and justice.
- Our philosophy reflects our commitment to educate our students to become responsible and productive members of society - instilling civic responsibility in students is one of the goals of the Academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)
American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1