St Mary Elementary School
Tel: (508) 842-1601
- St. Mary Preschool is based on Christian values which foster each child's individuality with respect for the school community.
- Our child centered environment provides a loving, safe, first school experience, which focuses on the development of the whole child.
- Children construct knowledge through the discovery and exploration inherent in developmentally appropriate activities.
- Our preschool provides a loving, safe, stimulating, and Christian environment that values and respects the individuality of each child.
- Our child-centered program strives to enhance the total development of each child: spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical.
- Play is a critical component to an excellent early childhood education.
- Our curriculum offers opportunities for each child to develop his or her own knowledge through the discovery and exploration inherent in quality play activities.
- Above all, our priority is to provide an exciting and happy school experience for young children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.