Lilliput Early Childhood Center
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (508) 842-0430
- The purpose of the LILLIPUT school programs is to meet the individual needs of the child as we prepare him/her for further education.
- In a safe environment suited to the child's learning needs, we will provide for regular association with other children in work and play.
- We will provide for the growth and development of the child's physical and mental abilities under the guidance of qualified, creative teachers.
- Each child will be encouraged to explore, discover and create through a multi-sensory approach to learning.
- Most important, the objectives of LILLIPUT include the development of a positive self-concept among all children.
- This "first school" experience should develop a sense of joy, wonder and curiosity in the world around us.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-2|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Children should be dressed comfortable in clothes they can manage independently with success.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||For tuition information we invite you to come tour the school with your child, meet the teachers see the classrooms and then we will go over tuition with you. Our tuition is a single yearly fee and we do offer 4 or 9 installment options. You can also email us for tuition information.|
|Admissions Director||Corinne Uliano|
|Admissions Associate||Leah Palmer|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Private and Semi-Private Piano Lessons After School
- The purpose of the LILLIPUT school programs is to meet the individual needs of the child as we prepare him/her for further education. In a safe environment suited to the child's learning needs, we will provide for regular association with other children in work and play. We will provide for the growth and development of the child's physical and mental abilities under the guidance of qualified, creative teachers. Each child will be encouraged to explore, discover and create through a multi-sensory approach to learning.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
My child is in the Toddler program now at Lilliput. We couldn't be happier with the program. The Lead teacher is easy to talk to and willing to make any accommodations to help my child have a good experience at school. This is my child's first experience away from home and has transitioned well and loves school. The lead teacher is always willing to answer any and all questions or concerns. I feel happy about leaving my child with such a loving and caring teacher.
- Posted by Parent - Toddler Mom
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.