- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 101 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
See Parent-Student Handbook
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Al-Noor Academy was established as an educational non-profit institution in September 2000 to serve the Muslim community in the greater Boston region and northern Rhode Island. Al-Noor Academy is private Middle and High School for young men and women. ANA teaches an excellent curriculum in all subjects taught in the public schools in Massachusetts plus the religion of Islam and the Arabic language. The Academy is committed to providing children with quality education in an Islamic environment. The school is dedicated to maintaining academic standards well above that of other schools in the area. The objective of the academy is to provide the community with well learned youth with a Muslim character. Our educational program will go beyond mere instruction in academics; it will be a complete program designed to teach Islamic values and the Islamic way of life. The Academy provides a fertile environment for maximum social, emotional, physical and academic development of each child according to the values of Islam and challenges students to reach their maximum human potential. The academy guides the children to lead decent contemporary lives, enrich their families, serve their community, tolerate differences, think critically, promote collaboration and respect others.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Al-noor Academy?
The application deadline for Al-noor Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Al-noor Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards