Alice And Nahum Lainer School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 544 students
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 20 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
chess, Dance, fashion design, glee club, newspaper, newsteam, robotics, scrapbooking, spanish, student council, Tinkering, yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
art, chamber ensemble, Choir, drama, orchestra
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- We believe that children who are empowered to fail will take the risks that change the world. We believe in nourishing students` hearts, minds and souls. We believe that learning should be joyful. We believe in introducing students to a lifetime of personal growth, sensitivity, responsibility and intellectual inquiry shaped by Jewish practices and thought. We believe that tikkun olam and ruach are central to education. We believe in a rich and rigorous integrated curriculum.
- Let`s get something out of the way right now: you are holding thousands of individual moments of wonder distilled into a couple paragraphs. It`s good and true and interesting and exciting, but NOTHING is more important than visiting a school you`re considering for your child. Nothing will tell you more than being inside its classrooms. So if you haven`t visited our dynamic West L.A. campus yet, we invite you to join us for a Take-A-Look Thursday tour (8:30 a.m. each Thursday school is in session) or schedule a private tour. We want you to experience the joy and wonder of our school first-hand.
- Because we`re Jewish day school reimagined for families like yours.
Endorse Alice And Nahum Lainer School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards