- All Saints Regional Catholic School, based on Christ's covenant with the world, inspires students to realize their full potential as followers of Jesus.
- Our purpose is to educate children, each of whom is endowed by our Creator with their own unique gifts and talents, by encouraging them to become spirit-filled, lifelong learners who bring life to the gospel through service to others.
- Our mission is to empower our students to meet the demands and challenges of a rapidly changing and morally complex world.
- Extra curricular activities and Christian service programs compliment the academic and spiritual life of the school community.
- Emphasis is placed on each student's ability to develop into an intellectually mature and responsible young person of faith, vision and purpose who continues to grow as an adult in relationship with our world, our Church, and our God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||334 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EatontownGrades: NS-12 | 755 students
235 Hope Road
Eatontown, NJ 07724
Toms RiverGrades: K-9 | 108 students
700 Main St
Toms River, NJ 08753
SomervilleGrades: PK-8 | 460 students
41 Mountain Ave
Somerville, NJ 08876
ManahawkinGrades: NS-8 | 52 students
400 Beach Ave
Manahawkin, NJ 08050
HowellGrades: PK-8 | 366 students
4219 Us Highway 9 N
Howell, NJ 07731
All Saints Regional Catholic School produces leaders with Christian values. The atmosphere is more like a family than an institution and both the children and the teachers treat each other with great respect. I am very satisfied with my son's level of education and the peace of mind I get having him attend this school. Best of all, he looks forward to attending every day.
- Posted by Parent - lafey
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.