All Saints Regional Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- All Saints Regional Catholic School, based on Christ's covenant with the world, inspires students to realize their full potential as followers of Jesus.
- Our purpose is to educate children, each of whom is endowed by our Creator with their own unique gifts and talents, by encouraging them to become spirit-filled, lifelong learners who bring life to the gospel through service to others.
- Our mission is to empower our students to meet the demands and challenges of a rapidly changing and morally complex world.
- Extra curricular activities and Christian service programs compliment the academic and spiritual life of the school community.
- Emphasis is placed on each student's ability to develop into an intellectually mature and responsible young person of faith, vision and purpose who continues to grow as an adult in relationship with our world, our Church, and our God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eatontown Grades: NS-12 | 705 students
235 Hope Road
Eatontown, NJ 07724
(732)542-4777 43.1 NS-12
- Toms River Grades: PK-12 | 101 students
700 Main St
Toms River, NJ 08753
(732)341-0860 18.2 PK-12
All Saints Regional Catholic School produces leaders with Christian values. The atmosphere is more like a family than an institution and both the children and the teachers treat each other with great respect. I am very satisfied with my son's level of education and the peace of mind I get having him attend this school. Best of all, he looks forward to attending every day.
- Posted by Parent - lafey
Nearby Homes for Sale
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.