Immaculate Conception School
- Immaculate Conception School is a Catholic private coeducational school for student in grades Pre-K through 8.
- We follow the guidelines set by the Diocese of Metuchen and the New Jersey State Department of Education.
- We, the administration, faculty and staff of Immaculate Conception School believe that our primary mission as Catholic educators is to foster in each student a personal relationship with God.
- In partnership with the family, we are committed to developing the spiritual, academic, and emotional dimensions of all students enabling them to live responsibly and creatively in a global world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||460 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EatontownGrades: NS-12 | 705 students
235 Hope Road
Eatontown, NJ 07724
Basking RidgeGrades: K-12 | 1114 students
131 Martinsville Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
SomersetGrades: PK-12 | 691 students
1345 Easton Ave
Somerset, NJ 08873
BernardsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 183 students
30 Seney Drive
Bernardsville, NJ 07924
EdisonGrades: K-9 | 235 students
100 Seymour Ave
Edison, NJ 08817
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?