School Of Saint Elizabeth
- Our school provides a solid academic foundation, stimulates intellectual curiosity, encourages creativity, and fosters a love of learning.
- Though learning occurs in a group setting, we are mindful of the uniqueness of the individual child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,125|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Softball, Track and FieldBasketball, Cross Country,
Field Hockey, Softball,
Track and Field
- The School of Saint Elizabeth is a faith-filled community where parents, faculty and students work as a unified whole.
- Early childhood program is open to students who are 3 years old by October 1st.
- 3 year old program offers opportunities for children to interact with each other in an environment of sharing and cooperation.
- 4 year old program is offered 5 mornings a week. Students may extend the day until 3:00 p.m. 2, 3 or 5 days if they choose.
- Kindergarten is a full day program.
- Junior High (6th, 7th & 8th grade) is completely departmentalized.
- Saint Elizabeth's is Middle States accredited and offers a curriculum that meets the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards and Diocese of Metchuen guidelines
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SomervilleGrades: PK-8 | 460 students
41 Mountain Ave
Somerville, NJ 08876
EatontownGrades: NS-12 | 705 students
235 Hope Road
Eatontown, NJ 07724
SomersetGrades: PK-8 | 540 students
170 John F Kennedy Blvd
Somerset, NJ 08873
Basking RidgeGrades: K-12 | 1114 students
131 Martinsville Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
EdisonGrades: K-9 | 235 students
100 Seymour Ave
Edison, NJ 08817
This is our first year at St E's and we could not be happier. We moved our 1st grader to St E's because we wanted a "back to basics" environment in the classroom, but what we got was so much more. Besides blossoming in the "core" areas of reading, writing, science and math, our son is learning Latin (in addition to Spanish) and script handwriting. The school truly empowers each child to "make a difference" with an environment where respect, courtesy and kindness are not just taught but lived each day thru the students, teachers and administration.
- Posted by Parent - Fivel
My family has been at the School of Saint Elizabeth for 12 years and we are thrilled with it. Our children are intelligent, thoughtful, well-spoken, curious and athletic as a result of the teachers and programs at the school. The staff is lead by Mr. Venezia, who keeps them sharp, well-trained and current on all cutting edge teaching methods. I have one child that has graduated and is enrolled in all honors classes in high school. He was well-prepared by the School of Saint Elizabeth on all levels; math, sciences, language arts, history and athletics.
- Posted by Parent - njhoo