School Of Saint Elizabeth
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Our school provides a solid academic foundation, stimulates intellectual curiosity, encourages creativity, and fosters a love of learning.
- Though learning occurs in a group setting, we are mindful of the uniqueness of the individual child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,125|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Softball, Track and FieldBasketball, Cross Country,|
Field Hockey, Softball,
Track and Field
- The School of Saint Elizabeth is a faith-filled community where parents, faculty and students work as a unified whole.
- Early childhood program is open to students who are 3 years old by October 1st.
- 3 year old program offers opportunities for children to interact with each other in an environment of sharing and cooperation.
- 4 year old program is offered 5 mornings a week. Students may extend the day until 3:00 p.m. 2, 3 or 5 days if they choose.
- Kindergarten is a full day program.
- Junior High (6th, 7th & 8th grade) is completely departmentalized.
- Saint Elizabeth's is Middle States accredited and offers a curriculum that meets the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards and Diocese of Metchuen guidelines
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eatontown Grades: NS-12 | 705 students
235 Hope Road
Eatontown, NJ 07724
(732)542-4777 38.7 NS-12
We are very pleased with the excellent academic program at St E's. along with the highly professional and friendly teachers & staff. Our daughter is excelling there. They also have a very talented music and math teacher. It's also wonderful that the kids are being taught Latin. Good athletic programs too. Would never go back to the public school system in this current environment!
- Posted by Parent - Cindy
This is our first year at St E's and we could not be happier. We moved our 1st grader to St E's because we wanted a "back to basics" environment in the classroom, but what we got was so much more. Besides blossoming in the "core" areas of reading, writing, science and math, our son is learning Latin (in addition to Spanish) and script handwriting. The school truly empowers each child to "make a difference" with an environment where respect, courtesy and kindness are not just taught but lived each day thru the students, teachers and administration.
- Posted by Parent - Fivel
My family has been at the School of Saint Elizabeth for 12 years and we are thrilled with it. Our children are intelligent, thoughtful, well-spoken, curious and athletic as a result of the teachers and programs at the school. The staff is lead by Mr. Venezia, who keeps them sharp, well-trained and current on all cutting edge teaching methods. I have one child that has graduated and is enrolled in all honors classes in high school. He was well-prepared by the School of Saint Elizabeth on all levels; math, sciences, language arts, history and athletics.
- Posted by Parent - njhoo
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.