At SJS, we strive everyday to provide a nurturing and safe environment where our students are challenged to be their best and become strong in their relationships with their classmates, teachers, and most importantly, with Jesus Christ. The faculty, staff, and administration of Saint James School focus on educating our children academically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually.
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 340 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,500
- Acceptance rate: 75%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Language-based or Mild Learning Differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Khaki pants and polo shirt
Khaki pants and polo shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition rates depend on amount of children per family. Financial Aid is available.
National avg.: 85%
- The mission of Saint James School is to develop Christ-centered academic excellence in all of our students, andthe entireSt.JamesSchoolcommunity shares in this mission. Saint James School is blessed with an active and supportive Home School Association that works closely with the school administration to organize events and raise funds.We promise to provide a safe, engaging and fun learning environment to nurture your child`s emerging skills.We believe that God works with us and through us.That God invites us into a deeper relationship with Him andcalls us into this community.That through community, character and integrity are forged, and we move away from self toward others. We believe in using our gifts and talents in the service of others and theimportance of conversation as a means to growth. We believe in the power of love to help us realize our God-given potential and theimportance of seeking truth, beauty, and goodness. We believe ina community where all members are respected and where we celebrate the accomplishments of one another.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Saint James School cost?
Saint James School's tuition is approximately $8,500 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Saint James School?
The acceptance rate of Saint James School is 75%, which is lower than the national average of 80%.
What sports does Saint James School offer?
Saint James School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Equestrian, Golf and Track and Field.
What is Saint James School's ranking?
Saint James School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Saint James School?
The application deadline for Saint James School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
If you are looking for a faith-based, challenging academic environment that is also nurturing, St. James is an excellent school. They offer three world languages, small group learning for math and science (based on academic level), a performance-based academic enrichment program, a wide variety of sports and extracurricular activities, community service groups, a challenging curriculum (utilizing the honors grading system), and a heartfelt family environment. We moved our children from a different private school to St. James and have been so pleased with the level of education and professionalism of the entire staff. I highly recommend all that St. James has to offer.
Endorse Saint James School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.