Allen Montessori Academy
- Allen Montessori Academy was established in 1982 and it was the first, original Montessori school in Allen, Texas.
- Our mission is to offer a warm, loving, high quality, year-round education to children 6 weeks to age 12.
- We are a school that awakens children's imaginations to the limitless possibilities in life, and a community in which children and adults find friendships and support.
- As the first formal educational experience for our students, our program is designed to provide a lasting foundation of skills and positive attitudes to support a lifetime of learning.
- At our school, everyone is encouraged to ask questions and broaden their understandings of themselves, others, and the world around them.
- We incorporate the values and methodology developed by Dr. Maria Montessori (1870-1952).
- Our classrooms are structured to address each child's individual needs, strengths and passions.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
What a difference a rich curriculum makes! Our boys both enjoy their days here and we see results in their roles as responsible little ones at home. Great teaching methods, good caring, many hugs and encouragement. d
- Posted by Parent - Parks
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.