Ambassador Baptist Academy
- Ambassador Baptist College is unique in that it is a single-focus college—that of training men and women for full-time Christian service.
- Our curriculum is designed with the ministry in mind. Every class, every chapel message, every social activity, every function of the college aims toward preparation for Christian service.
- Perhaps you are unsure about a call to ministry, but have a heart for God and His will.
- Every student enrolled in the bachelor-degree programs at Ambassador Baptist College will major in Bible as well as in a second area of study as listed below.
- The number of semester hours of Bible will vary between sixty and sixty-five hours for each program.
- Every four-year student will have studied through the entire Bible by the end of his senior year.
- In addition, between his junior and senior years, every student in a bachelor-degree program will be required to serve an internship in the area of his second major, for which he will earn six semester hours credit.
- This internship will be performed in the field under the observation and supervision of authorized personnel, such as a local pastor and staff, an active evangelist, or a field missionary.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017