Anchorage Christian Schools
- The mission of Anchorage Christian Schools is to work hand in hand with the home and church to provide the environment, instruction and opportunities for service to educate and train leaders for Christ who function successfully in today's church and world.
- Our primary objective and purpose is to train students in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life and to give the student an excellent education.
- To accomplish this, Anchorage Christian Schools strives to provide an environment in which each student may develop to his/her optimum potential spiritually, mentally, and physically, as well as socially, culturally and vocationally.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||528 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP English Literature|
|Average SAT score||1140|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(see handbook on website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,300|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies from $6600-7300. Maximum family tuition rate is $14,500 per year.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Band, Choir, Orchestra
- It is the purpose of Anchorage Christian Schoools to provide a program of education, which while upholding a standard of scholastic excellence, has its integrating center in God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ) and God the Holy spirit, three in one, that foster vital Christian living.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brighton Grades: K-10 | 43 students
820 S 5th Ave
Brighton, CO 80601
(303)659-1223 2382.5 K-10
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?