Anchorage Christian Schools
- The mission of Anchorage Christian Schools is to work hand in hand with the home and church to provide the environment, instruction and opportunities for service to educate and train leaders for Christ who function successfully in today's church and world.
- Our primary objective and purpose is to train students in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life and to give the student an excellent education.
- To accomplish this, Anchorage Christian Schools strives to provide an environment in which each student may develop to his/her optimum potential spiritually, mentally, and physically, as well as socially, culturally and vocationally.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||528 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP English Literature,|
|Average SAT score||1140|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(see handbook on website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,300|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies from $6600-7300. Maximum family tuition rate is $14,500 per year.|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Band, Choir, Orchestra
- It is the purpose of Anchorage Christian Schoools to provide a program of education, which while upholding a standard of scholastic excellence, has its integrating center in God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ) and God the Holy spirit, three in one, that foster vital Christian living.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brighton Grades: K-10 | 43 students
820 S 5th Ave
Brighton, CO 80601
(303)659-1223 2382.5 K-10
- Cheyenne Grades: K-12 | 78 students
215 E 8th St
Cheyenne, WY 82007
(307)635-3759 2319.5 K-12
- Broomfield Grades: K-12 | 16 students
2400 Industrial Lane # 1525
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303)439-9522 2376.4 K-12
- Dinuba Grades: 1-8 | 17 students
218 S Crawford Avenue
Dinuba, CA 93618
(559)591-0194 2152.9 1-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.