Andrew Friedland Early Childhood Learning Center
Tel: (201) 891-4466
Temple Beth Rishon is an independent, liberal, egalitarian Jewish congregation serving North West Bergen County with a secure, attached but self-contained pre-school wing.
Classrooms are fully interactive, modern and host to small class sizes with experienced staff at all levels.
We welcome all families desiring an age-approriate first learning experience enhanced with faith based traditions. Our Jewish community, including individuals/families come from diverse backgrounds and interfaith families.
Hebrew high school and adult education programs are innovative and relevant for youth and adults looking for an inclusive Jewish experience.
Located in the peaceful township of Wyckoff in Bergen County, we offer convenience on gorgeous landscaped property.
Experts in art, science, yoga and karate are offered in combination with school and after-care programs to enhance your child's physical and emotional growth.
A committed full-time Director who is accessible, compassionate and experienced with young children. An open door and sympathetic ear for the wonderful early years of your school.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The Andrew Friedland Early Childhood Learning Center is a private preschool with classes for under with a caregiver and independent classes for children ages 2 though 5. Our preschool curriculum exceeds NJ Standards and is delivered with a Jewish faith foundation. A fully renovated facility offers families from Bergen, Passaic and Rockland counties a first learning experience that is age appropriate, welcoming and relevant. The staff is seasoned and kept apprised of the latest methods to enhance preschool learning. This school embraces small class size and focuses on personal connection with our children and their families. The Andrew Friedland Early Childhool Leanring Center offers a broad education to all children with a faith-based, loving foundation away from home.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Andrew Friedland Early Childhood Learning Center is Hawthorne Christian Academy (1.6 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Eastern Christian Middle School (0.3 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Wyckoff Christian Preschool & Kindergarten (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wyckoff Grades: PK-K | 215 students
485 Wyckoff Ave
Wyckoff, NJ 07481
(201) 891-7140 0.7 PK-K
- Franklin Lakes Grades: PK-8 | 126 students
785 Franklin Lake Road
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
(201) 891-4250 1.4 PK-8
- Franklin Lakes Grades: NS-K | 64 students
747 State Route 208 S
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
(201) 848-1027 1.5 NS-K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.