Eastern Christian High School
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 286 students
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
ACS Chemistry Club, Art Club, Astronomy Club, Class Council, Courtyard Garden Club, Debate Club, Fencing Club, Fly Fishing, French Club, German Club, International Student Leadership and Ambassadors, Math Club, National Honor Society, Robotics Club, Student Advisory Board, Student Senate, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Chamber Orchestra, Chapel Band, Chapel Tech Team, Choir, Musical and Drama Production, Strings
- Education at Eastern Christian is distinctively different. In the classroom, academics are taught from a Christian perspective, and teachers faithfully mentor students to become responsible stewards. We provide a nurturing environment that encourages our pupils to recognize their gifts and develop their potential for service to God and their community. Students are challenged to reflect and to ask themselves how academics, the arts, and athletics are preparing them for a life of service. Our mission is to provide an excellent academic education within the context of a Christian world and life view, in a culturally diverse and caring environment for the children of Christian families.
- Families at Eastern Christian don`t have to choose between a strong college-prep program and a Christian curriculum - we`re proud to offer both, because they are important elements of an EC education. Here, your teen will find a distinctly Christian learning environment and coursework that stimulates and challenges at an appropriate level, including advanced courses designed to help high achieving students go even further.
- Has your teen always enjoyed computer science or mathematics? Are they interested in defining their passion for performing arts? Just like a college major, our concentrations allow students to identify their budding interests and talents, then develop skills in a focus area. Your teen can choose from one of our seven different Humanities and STEM Fields concentrations.
- We believe that a strong, Christian education should be made available to students who work hard and want to grow. That`s why we offer The Education Support Services (TESS) to students with a wide range of abilities. Through TESS, students sharpen study skills, practice self advocacy, and grow in specific academic subject areas.
- One of the things we love most at Eastern Christian is watching high schoolers discover their God-given gifts and sharpen new skills. If your teen enjoys athletics, they will fit right in at Eastern Christian - 60% of our students are involved in our athletics program that spans 24 teams and 12 sports offerings. Or, maybe they`d like to try fencing, fly fishing, or become the next star in one of our musical productions? Our clubs and activities are popular, too.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Eastern Christian High School?
The acceptance rate of Eastern Christian High School is 85%, which is higher than the national average of 79%.
What sports does Eastern Christian High School offer?
Eastern Christian High School offers 12 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. Eastern Christian High School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for most sports offered.
What is Eastern Christian High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Eastern Christian High School?
The application deadline for Eastern Christian High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Eastern Christian High School yearly calendar below.
Endorse Eastern Christian High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards