Mary Help Of Christians Academy
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: 8-12
- Enrollment: 154 students
- Yearly Tuition: $13,000
- Acceptance rate: 60%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 3 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
20th Century Club, Ambassadors, Art Club, Big Sisters/Little Sisters, Book Club, Campus Ministry, Fall Ball, Gardening Club, Guitar Club, Hiking Club, JOY (Joining Old & Young), Lacrosse, Linguistics, National Honor Society, Newspaper Club, Next Generation Social Justice, Peer Tutors, Pro-Life Club, SAT Prep, Skiing Club, Sports Council, Student Council, World Languages Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Spring Musical
- Mary Help of Christians Academy, located in the Diocese of Paterson, is a private Catholic secondary school for young women. It is conducted by the Daughters of Mary Help of Christians, the Salesian Sisters of St. John Bosco, in collaboration with laypersons committed to Catholic education. Within a community rooted in the Gospel and in Catholic teachings, traditions and moral values, Mary Help of Christians Academy seeks to enable young women to establish a living relationship with Christ. This relationship empowers the individual to make a positive impact on her family, local, and world communities.
- Mary Help of Christians Academy recognizes that the task of education is the responsibility of all: faculty, parents, collaborators and students. By embracing a diverse population, individual differences and abilities, the members of the educating community create an intellectually challenging environment. Here the students can prepare for college and the workplace with a life-long commitment to faith, education, leadership and service in a multicultural society.
- Mary Help of Christians Academy utilizes the Preventive System developed by St. John Bosco and given a specifically feminine dimension by St. Mary Mazzarello. This system of education characterizes the interaction among the members of the educating community who seek in every situation to appeal to reason and faith with loving kindness. The resulting mutual respect and trust promote feelings of self-worth and confidence.
- Mary Help of Christians Academy values educational principles and learning experiences extending beyond the classroom. Each student is encouraged to develop solid convictions and to gradually assume responsibility for her personal growth and faith formation. She is thereby empowered to realize her unique plan and purpose in an ever-changing and complex society.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mary Help Of Christians Academy cost?
Mary Help Of Christians Academy's tuition is approximately $13,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Mary Help Of Christians Academy?
The acceptance rate of Mary Help Of Christians Academy is 60%, which is lower than the national average of 80%. Mary Help Of Christians Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in New Jersey with low acceptance rates.
What sports does Mary Help Of Christians Academy offer?
Mary Help Of Christians Academy offers 9 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Dance, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis and Volleyball.
What is Mary Help Of Christians Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Mary Help Of Christians Academy?
The application deadline for Mary Help Of Christians Academy is Dec. 3 / rolling (applications are due on Dec. 3 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
View the Mary Help Of Christians Academy yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Mary Help Of Christians Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards