Angels In Progress Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (404) 277-1214
Angels In Progress Christian Academy (AIP) is a private, independent elementary school.
Our focus is on the most important years of your child's foundation.
Our commitment to all AIP students and parents is a school dedicated to this important time in order to provide each child with an exceptional academic experience in a strong Christian environment.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6|
|Admissions Director||Angelique Jackson|
- We Provide: A challenging academic program which includes low student-teacher ratio. An educational program that emphasizes the excellence in written communication, public speaking and interpersonal skills. A comprehensive enrichment program that includes, Bible, Fine Arts, World Culture, STEAM/Robotics and Physical education. A morally safe and secure environment with high standard of behavior. A "service" and "family" oriented environment
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austell Grades: NS-8 | 274 students
888 E.W. Connector S.W.
Austell, GA 30106
(770) 803-6475 4.7 NS-8
My daughter was having trouble reading and within a month of being at AIP I saw a huge difference in her reading and her willingness to read too. Best decision I ever made!
- Posted by Parent - P. Morton
Loving teachers and family oriented. Our children are doing so well. We're thankful to have found such a great school right here in Austell.
- Posted by Parent - T Walker
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.