Angels In Progress Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Angels In Progress Christian Academy (AIP) is a private, independent elementary school.
- Our focus is on the most important years of your child's foundation.
- Our commitment to all AIP students and parents is a school dedicated to this important time in order to provide each child with an exceptional academic experience in a strong Christian environment.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6|
|Admissions Director||Angelique Jackson|
- We Provide: A challenging academic program which includes low student-teacher ratio. An educational program that emphasizes the excellence in written communication, public speaking and interpersonal skills. A comprehensive enrichment program that includes, Bible, Fine Arts, World Culture, STEAM/Robotics and Physical education. A morally safe and secure environment with high standard of behavior. A "service" and "family" oriented environment
- School Location Miles Grades Students
My daughter was having trouble reading and within a month of being at AIP I saw a huge difference in her reading and her willingness to read too. Best decision I ever made!
- Posted by Parent - P. Morton
Loving teachers and family oriented. Our children are doing so well. We're thankful to have found such a great school right here in Austell.
- Posted by Parent - T Walker
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.