Destiny Christian Academy
- At Destiny Christian Academy the faculty and staff are dedicated to the holistic development of our students promoting an attitude of excellence and life-long learning.
- We strive to develop students spiritually, academically, socio-emotionally, and physically while instilling an increased level of self-worth and a healthy positive self-image.
- Destiny Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its education policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: PK-12 | 109 students
3911 Campbellton Rd Sw
Atlanta, GA 30331
(404)346-2080 11.2 PK-12
- Powder Springs Grades: NS-12 | 308 students
4665 Macland Road
Powder Springs, GA 30127
(678)831-1062 10.2 NS-12
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.