Ann Arbor KinderCare
Tel: (734) 971-6626
Our Teachers ans Support Staff are excited to meet you and your family.
They would love the opportunity to share with you how much fun it is to work at the Accredited Ann Arbor KinderCare.
Our Teachers are committed to quality education in an environment that is fun, creative and family oriented.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the KinderCare in Ann Arbor, Michigan located near the University of Michigan. We have an open door policy and welcome you to visit! Our classrooms allow children to have the freedom to be joyful, playful and full of wonder. We have veteran staff, as well as newer teachers who are all excited about nurturing and educating young children. Our center is very diverse which makes us feel as though we are unique. Everyone strives to make each family feel as though they are a part of our family.
- We offer a secure building and playground area for your child to feel safe while making new friends. A keypad entry ensures secured entry to the building. Our teachers and staff members are First Aid and CPR certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic, French, German, Spanish
- State assistance, Childcare Network ($75 co-pay), NACCRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Ann Arbor KinderCare is Beth Israel Religious School (1.5 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Ann Arbor Hills Child Development Center (0.7 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Summers-knoll School (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: K-2 | 28 students
2775 Bedford Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734) 971-3080 0.7 K-2
- Ann Arbor Grades: 1-5 | 7 students
2796 Packard St
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
(734) 971-5570 0.8 1-5
- Ann Arbor Grades: NS | 106 students
3770 Packard Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
(734) 677-8130 0.9 NS
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.