Ann Arbor KinderCare
Tel: (734) 971-6626
- Our Teachers ans Support Staff are excited to meet you and your family.
- They would love the opportunity to share with you how much fun it is to work at the Accredited Ann Arbor KinderCare.
- Our Teachers are committed to quality education in an environment that is fun, creative and family oriented.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the KinderCare in Ann Arbor, Michigan located near the University of Michigan. We have an open door policy and welcome you to visit! Our classrooms allow children to have the freedom to be joyful, playful and full of wonder. We have veteran staff, as well as newer teachers who are all excited about nurturing and educating young children. Our center is very diverse which makes us feel as though we are unique. Everyone strives to make each family feel as though they are a part of our family.
- We offer a secure building and playground area for your child to feel safe while making new friends. A keypad entry ensures secured entry to the building. Our teachers and staff members are First Aid and CPR certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic, French, German, Spanish
- State assistance, Childcare Network ($75 co-pay), NACCRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: K-2 | 28 students
2775 Bedford Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734) 971-3080 0.7 K-2
- Ann Arbor Grades: 1-5 | 7 students
2796 Packard St
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
(734) 971-5570 0.8 1-5
- Ann Arbor Grades: NS | 106 students
3770 Packard Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
(734) 677-8130 0.9 NS
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.