Annunciation Elementary School
- Annunciation School is an K-8 Catholic Parish School in Southwest Minneapolis providing outstanding secular and religious education.
- Annunciation began in 1923 and continues its tradition of excellence today.
- We teach our students to live their faith. Our dedication to the education, development and growth of our students is why we remain a strong force in the community.
- Annunciation School recognizes parents as the primary educators of their children.
- When parents select Annunciation School, a partnership is formed with faculty, staff and other parents.
- We are a united and caring community of students, staff and parents committed to learning based on Christian values.
- We provide our students with an outstanding religious and academic education, addressing the needs of the whole child.
- We believe each student is a gift of God, a unique person, entrusted to our care.
- The education, development and growth of our students are our reasons for existence.
- Each student makes a unique contribution to our school. We expect our students to: use their individual talents to the best of their abilities; be responsible for their actions; treat all others with dignity and respect; follow the policies of the school; and contribute to the life of the school, parish and community.
- We provide them with a Christian environment for learning; guidance, encouragement and discipline; love, respect and compassion; and nurture their spirit so they may achieve their full potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||439 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,450|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid available|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MinneapolisGrades: PK-8 | 196 students
5435 11th Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55417
MinneapolisGrades: K-9 | 675 students
5051 Eden Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55436
MinneapolisGrades: PK-12 | 1367 students
511 Kenwood Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55403
MinneapolisGrades: PK-12 | 1131 students
123 Ottawa Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55422
MinneapolisGrades: PK-8 | 279 students
2344 Nicollet Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55404
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017