- Apple Montessori School believe that the school community is responsible for discovering and nurturing the unique individual potential of each child.
- Our curriculum provides a sound academic background while stimulating and challenging each child to meet his or her own particular needs and learning pace.
- Our classrooms are rich with montessori materials and supporting activities to promote intellectual as well as social growth.
- We instill through example and action a love of learning, a strong work ethic, creativity, respect and compassion for others.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
- Inspiring a love of learning for thousands of NJ children for 45 years: Apple Montessori Schools offers child-inspired infant, toddler, preschool and kindergarten programs for children ages six months through six years. We offer 15 convenient locations in north and central New Jersey. Our Wayne Nevins school includes an elementary program. Apple Montessori was recently named Most Loved Preschool in the Hoboken/Jersey City area.
- Our difference: We are devoted to nurturing the whole child intellectually, socially, emotionally, and beyond. It is the core of all we do. Scientific research confirms that Montessori children have an advantage not only academically, but also in social and emotional development. Children learn more rapidly from birth to age 6 than any other time in their lives, and our approach makes the most of that critical learning time with proven curriculum and enrichment programs. By recognizing that no two children are the same, our approach cultivates the unique potential of each and every child in a caring, safe, and supportive school environment.
- Safety-certified schools: Your child`s health and safety are paramount. Our schools and staff have been certified by Secure Education Consultants, headed by former secret service agents for the White House. We work diligently to enforce the procedures outlined by the State of New Jersey`s School Safety and Security best practice guidelines. Our protocols include ongoing staff training, regular drills, state-of-the-art fingerprint technology, advanced surveillance systems, and hospital grade germ sanitizing machines to reduce 99.9% of germs and viruses.
- Our team: Maria Montessori believed that teachers are most successful when they embrace the idea that children are innately curious and give them the freedom to explore their own passions at their own pace. Our warm and wonderful staff takes great pride in encouraging the big and small milestones that happen each day for your child.
- The Montessori advantage:
- Children follow their own passions at their own pace
- Multi-age classrooms to encourage peer-to-peer teaching and learning
- Hands-on, experiential based learning that brings abstract principles to life
- Expert, nurturing teachers professionally trained in the Montessori method
- Safe, supportive environment designed to foster self-esteem, creativity, and independence
- Our core curriculum includes math, science, technology, history, geography, language arts and foreign language in addition to enrichment programs in art, music, character development and ethics. We also offer FasTracKids, an accelerated gifted program as well as summer camp. Please call us or visit our website to arrange a tour. We look forward to welcoming your family to the Apple Montessori family!
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
2 Jacksonville Road
Towaco, NJ 07082
TowacoGrades: PK-K | 48 students
74 Jacksonville Rd
Towaco, NJ 07082
MontvilleGrades: PK-8 | 247 students
24 Changebridge Rd
Montville, NJ 07045
Lincoln ParkGrades: NS-PK
146 Main St.
Lincoln Park, NJ 07035
Lincoln ParkGrades: K-12 | 100 students
31 Chapel Hill Rd
Lincoln Park, NJ 07035
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.