Apple Tree Learning Center
- Apple Tree Learning Center is your child's home away from home.
- We mix professional care with a family's sense of love and nurturing as we incorporate a program that provides each child's spiritual, emotional, social, and physical needs.
- Apple Tree Learning Centers strive to provide personalized developmental childcare in a distinctively Christian environment.
- Our goal is to work closely with parents to create a setting where children can reach their full potential.
- We accomplish this by Offering programs that stress the individual, educational, and social needs of the child.
- We understand that each child is shaped by their family's value and their experiences.
- While each local church sponsors Apple Tree Learning Center, the Center is nondenominational in its teachings, stressing central truths of the Bible that unite all Christians.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chesapeake Grades: PK-5 | 134 students
916 Cedar Road
Chesapeake, VA 23322
(757)547-9553 4.9 PK-5
- Chesapeake Grades: PK-6 | 68 students
1212 Willow Avenue
Chesapeake, VA 23325
(757)424-7230 3.4 PK-6
- Chesapeake Grades: PK-12 | 557 students
311 Kempsville Rd
Chesapeake, VA 23320
(757)547-9595 2.2 PK-12
- Chesapeake Grades: NS-2 | 40 students
2020 Portlock Rd
Chesapeake, VA 23324
(757)545-8050 2.8 NS-2
- Chesapeake Grades: PK-K | 93 students
1229 Hazel Ave
Chesapeake, VA 23325
(757)420-9504 2.1 PK-K
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.