Apple Valley Child Care Center
5.00 (1 review)
- AVCCC was established in 1990 for the purpose of providing a quality Christian pre school program which will benefit children, parents and the community.
- We believe our program provides an environment where children are encouraged to develop a thirst for knowledge.
- Through the use of Bible and everyday life application stories, children are encouraged to develop positive character traits.
- Our staff is comprised of educated and compassionate individuals who are dedicated to teaching young children.
- All meet or exceed all requirements by the State of California.
- All screened and had background checks, as well as CPR and First Aid certified.
- Please come in and see for yourself. Call for a tour of our school.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Sherry Jenkins|
- From the bright classrooms to the tree shaded playground, our school provides a warm, almost homelike environment where children feel safe and secure.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Our family loves this school. My little has been attending nearly a year and loves it. The curriculum is great and the staff is caring. I don't know how they do it but the place is always clean. It is also very safe and secure.
- Posted by Parent - Adams
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.