Apple Valley Child Care Center
5.00 (1 review)
- AVCCC was established in 1990 for the purpose of providing a quality Christian pre school program which will benefit children, parents and the community.
- We believe our program provides an environment where children are encouraged to develop a thirst for knowledge.
- Through the use of Bible and everyday life application stories, children are encouraged to develop positive character traits.
- Our staff is comprised of educated and compassionate individuals who are dedicated to teaching young children.
- All meet or exceed all requirements by the State of California.
- All screened and had background checks, as well as CPR and First Aid certified.
- Please come in and see for yourself. Call for a tour of our school.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Sherry Jenkins|
- From the bright classrooms to the tree shaded playground, our school provides a warm, almost homelike environment where children feel safe and secure.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Our family loves this school. My little has been attending nearly a year and loves it. The curriculum is great and the staff is caring. I don't know how they do it but the place is always clean. It is also very safe and secure.
- Posted by Parent - Adams
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.