Apple Valley Child Care Center
5.00 (1 review)
- AVCCC was established in 1990 for the purpose of providing a quality Christian pre school program which will benefit children, parents and the community.
- We believe our program provides an environment where children are encouraged to develop a thirst for knowledge.
- Through the use of Bible and everyday life application stories, children are encouraged to develop positive character traits.
- Our staff is comprised of educated and compassionate individuals who are dedicated to teaching young children.
- All meet or exceed all requirements by the State of California.
- All screened and had background checks, as well as CPR and First Aid certified.
- Please come in and see for yourself. Call for a tour of our school.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Sherry Jenkins|
- From the bright classrooms to the tree shaded playground, our school provides a warm, almost homelike environment where children feel safe and secure.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Our family loves this school. My little has been attending nearly a year and loves it. The curriculum is great and the staff is caring. I don't know how they do it but the place is always clean. It is also very safe and secure.
- Posted by Parent - Adams
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.