Appletree Learning Centers
Tel: (802) 253-4321
- We believe that play is a child's response to life.
- This belief guides our curriculum based programs. In order to successfully teach a young child we must use a play based curriculum to encourage meaningful learning opportunities.
- Our caring and well trained staff is dedicated to fostering each aspect of a child's physical, cognitive, social, and emotional development, by focusing on each child's interest and needs.
- The goals of all our programs are to support each child in the learning process, to help them build trust, learn social skills, develop positive self-esteem, and begin mastery of academic skills.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stowe Grades: 8-12 | 36 students
3576 Mountain Rd
Stowe, VT 05672
(802) 253-7409 0.1 8-12
- Stowe Grades: 9-12 | 40 students
3430 Mountain Road
Stowe, VT 05672
(802) 253-1590 1.8 9-12
- Morrisville Grades: 3-11 | 14 students
28 James Rd # 1
Morrisville, VT 05661
(802) 888-4151 8.7 3-11
- Wolcott Grades: 1-10 | 25 students
1337 Vt Route 15
Wolcott, VT 05680
(802) 888-5774 9.3 1-10
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.