Arborland Montessori Children's Academy
5.00 (4 reviews)
- We serve children ages 18 months through 6th grade. Education is not just a passage of knowledge, nor rote memory.
- Here at Arborland Montessori, we believe in developing your child's thinking skills, teaching your child how to learn, sparking your child's interests, and providing your child with applied learning experiences.
- We teach our children to be compassionate, responsible, respectful, and self-motivated.
- The goal of Arborland Montessori Children's Academy is to maximize your child's potential by providing hands-on materials, dedicated teachers, personalized curriculum, and life long study skills to cultivate your child's intellectual, physical, and social development in a safe and loving environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for a tour and pricing.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dr. Sueling Chen|
|Admissions Associate||Linda Martinez|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Dance, Gymnastics, Swimming, TennisBallet, Dance,|
- People that viewed Arborland Montessori Children's Academy also viewed these schools: Ivycrest Montessori Private School, Kids Adventure Learning Center, Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus, Orange County Christian School and Warner Avenue Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- FullertonGrades: NS-6
2025 East Chapman Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
- FullertonGrades: PK-KG | 37 students
1834 W Valencia Dr
Fullerton, CA 92833
- AnaheimGrades: PK-8 | 482 students
1557 W. Mable Street
Anaheim, CA 92805
- AnaheimGrades: PK-12 | 253 students
641 S Western Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92804
- Huntington BeachGrades: 1-12 | 49 students
7360 Warner Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
We were very fortunate to send our son to Arborland at 18 months of age. Now at 2.5yrs, he has not only developed intellectually, but his social skills and maturity level is incredible. I am very thankful for the entire Arborland staff, especially his toddler teachers Ms. Sayra and Ms. Charlene for taking the time to understand, acknowledge, and individually work with him at his comfortable pace while maximizing his potential. Over the past year he has learned more than I could have ever imagined, which has positively impacted his confidence. My husband and I are expecting our second child this winter, and already planning on sending this next one to Arborland as well! There is no where else I would rather send my children, thank you for doing such an amazing job with our kids!
- Posted by Parent - Toddler Parent
Being a new teacher to Arborland, I was very impressed with the amount of love and support given to me by the Director. I have worked in a few different Montessori schools since I became a teacher, but I have yet to see someone as sincere and dedicated to the Montesssori philosophy as Dr. Chen. She really takes every concern/issue into consideration and acts upon it immediately. She has a positive outlook on everything and is an acceptional role model! Arborland Education Center is not only an educational facility, rather a place for youth and adults as well. Come see for yourself!
- Posted by Teacher - mssal
Arborland Montessori is celebrating its 25th year. I have been with the school for 11 of those years. The principal and staff are very supporting and wonderful to work for and with. It is a very well rounded school and meets academic and social needs for the children and has almost every after school activity, from dance, art, music, chess, swimming, tennis and more. I am very honored to be on the staff at Arborland montessori.
- Posted by Teacher - mscol
Great school with great teachers who pay special attention to the needs of the individual child
- Posted by Parent - odipo
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.