Arden Hills KinderCare
We have an awesome team who are dedicated in providing quality care for your child/children.
We have over 117 years combined years of service at our location.
We have a variety of educational backgrounds with our teaching staff, CDA's (Nation Wide Child Development Association Certification), Elementary Education Degree's and Special Education.
Many of our teachers have been working together well over 5 years and we really have a second family here at the Arden Hills Center.
We cannot wait to meet you and your family. Attached is a staff photo of our team at our most recent Professional Development Day where we had a football theme.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hello, thank you for your interest in the Arden Hills KinderCare! We have an amazing teaching team who are passionate and dedicated individuals that love working with children. Our school is a closed concept center, which means we have spacious individual classrooms providing an excellent learning environment for the children. We encourage you to take the time to come into our school and meet our teachers and see first hand how everything we do is designed for learning. -Brenda Cadalbert, Center Director
- Health and safety is very important to us her at KinderCare we have a security pad entrance, fenced in playground and all of our staff a trained in safe sleep infant practices, shaken baby, SIDS, CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Yes, NACCRA, Washington, Ramsey, Anoka, Hennepin, and State assistance programs are accepted at this center.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Arden Hills KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Don't Need Financial Aid? Step to the Front of the Line!
The fallout of the economic and financial meltdown of 2009 was far reaching. Private schools did not escape the consequences either. But that may be a good thing for you.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
July 20, 2022School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.