Arlington Christian School
- Arlington Christian school adheres to the Biblical position that God has given parents the primary responsibility for the nurture and teaching of their children.
- Public school ethics are based on a neutral understanding of values and man-centered philosophy.
- The teaching at Arlington Christian school is Christ-centered and based on Biblical absolutes.
- Only the Christian school can teach true ethics and the fundamental Christian virtues such as moral integrity, chastity, etc.
- Carefully chosen curriculum and caring teachers weave Biblical truths and absolutes throughout all subjects that are taught.
- Denominational differences on matters such as modes of baptism, etc., are considered neither wrong nor right and are therefore are treated equally and with respect.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|