Grace Academy Photo #2 - Groundbreaking for the expansion project that will provide a state-of-the-art science lab, a cafeteria, and six additional classrooms.
Beginning with our outstanding Kindergarten curriculum, Grace Academy provides students with a strong academic and biblical foundation for future success. Our professional faculty exercise great discretion in selecting curricula that is appropriate for the students to learn the fundamentals of math, reading, science, and social studies along with other academic skills.
Our students graduate ready to fulfill their calling with 90% going on to college.
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 319 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 23 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Difference
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please contact Grace Academy for current tuition rates.
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- Grace Academy is a Kindergarten through12th grade accredited private school serving families in the Greater Marysville, Arlington, Stanwood, Lake Stevens, Granite Falls, and Everett areas. Students benefit from a small school atmosphere that is very personal, safe, yet academically challenging. Students of all ages enjoy many enrichment classes taught by specialists, these include computer classes, library research skills, art, physical education, and music. In addition, the older grades participate in choir, home economics, yearbook, drama, journalism, literature, Spanish, computer applications, and graphic design. All students have daily Bible classes and participate weekly in a chapel service adapted for their particular grade level. This is a New Dawn Security Certified Safe Site.
Profile last updated: 02/03/2021
My child graduated from Grace Academy and now attends college. Her college advisor observed that she has the study habits of a college sophomore rather than freshman. She is a 4.0 college student and appreciates the foundation of education that Grace Academy gave her. I highly recommend this school.
Our son has attended Grace for 6 years, this year being his Junior year of high school. The academics are very rigorous and the school holds the students and teachers to very high standards. They do NOT tolerate bullying or misbehavior, which makes for a wonderful learning environment! My son has made numerous life-long friends and has grown in his knowledge of the Bible and his understanding of what it means to be a Christian. I have asked him year after year if he would like to switch schools, and he answers with a resounding NO every time! He loves it there and I love that he is happy and growing into a responsible young man.
Endorse Grace Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.