5.00 (1 review)
Grace Academy Photo #2 - Groundbreaking for the expansion project that will provide a state-of-the-art science lab, a cafeteria, and six additional classrooms.
- Beginning with our outstanding Kindergarten curriculum, Grace Academy provides students with a strong academic and biblical foundation for future success. Our professional faculty exercise great discretion in selecting curricula that is appropriate for the students to learn the fundamentals of math, reading, science, and social studies along with other academic skills.
- Our students graduate ready to fulfill their calling with 90% going on to college.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
State or regional independent school association
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Difference|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact Grace Academy for current tuition rates.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jessie Sweet|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Grace Academy is a Pre-Kindergarten through12th grade accredited private school serving families in the Greater Marysville, Arlington, Stanwood, Lake Stevens, Granite Falls, and Everett areas. Students benefit from a small school atmosphere that is very personal, safe, yet academically challenging. Students of all ages enjoy many enrichment classes taught by specialists, these include computer classes, library research skills, art, physical education, and music. In addition, the older grades participate in choir, home economics, yearbook, drama, journalism, literature, Spanish, computer applications, and graphic design. All students have daily Bible classes and participate weekly in a chapel service adapted for their particular grade level. This is a New Dawn Security Certified Safe Site.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Grades: PK-12 | 93 students
2425 200th Street Ne
Arlington, WA 98223
(360)403-8351 8.3 PK-12
- Lynnwood Grades: 6-12 | 89 students
17931 64th Avenue W
Lynnwood, WA 98037
(425)774-7773 18.3 6-12
- Snohomish Grades: K-12 | 85 students
1822 Bickford Ave Suite G
Snohomish, WA 98290
(425)334-9422 9.7 K-12
Our son has attended Grace for 6 years, this year being his Junior year of high school. The academics are very rigorous and the school holds the students and teachers to very high standards. They do NOT tolerate bullying or misbehavior, which makes for a wonderful learning environment! My son has made numerous life-long friends and has grown in his knowledge of the Bible and his understanding of what it means to be a Christian. I have asked him year after year if he would like to switch schools, and he answers with a resounding NO every time! He loves it there and I love that he is happy and growing into a responsible young man.
- Posted by Parent - Shannon
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.