Armenta Learning Academy
- Armenta Learning Academy's mission is to empower and encourage children to reach their full potential no matter what their learning needs.
- Some children are gifted and need to be challenged to stretch themselves to be the best they can be.
- Others have learning disabilities and need extra attention and care to ensure they have every opportunity to succeed.
- All students, gifted, disabled or anything in between can benefit from our non-traditional approach to learning.
- We believe tailoring our programs to each students individual needs, optimizes their chances of having a pleasant, enriching and successful school career.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Special Needs|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Each program is tailored to the individual student.|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Sports||Intramural Sports OnlyIntramural Sports Only|
- EditJust some of the great services we offer:
- Non-Traditional School Programs
- On-Site and Off-Site Tutoring
- Classes for Credit
- Early Graduation Options
- SAT/ACT Test Prep
- Special Needs Support
- Fall and College Prep
- Gifted/Accelerated Studies
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La PalmaGrades: 2-12 | 38 students
24 Centerpointe Dr
La Palma, CA 90623
- OrangeGrades: K-12 | 15 students
681 S. Rancho Santiago
Orange, CA 92869
- Huntington BeachGrades: NS-12 | 278 students
14401 Willow Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
- CypressGrades: PK-12
5340 Myra Ave
Cypress, CA 90630
- Mission ViejoGrades: NS-8 | 225 students
24741 Chrisanta Drive
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Armenta's teachers take a personal approach to teaching the children. Combined with a grouped effort from teacher to teacher.I've seen my friends children's progress far above what they ever did when they were in public school. In a shorter amount of time.Their teachers are very educated and teach the children respect as they give the children respect. They are building leaders.They give the children the tools they need to get through life. They teach integrity, compassion and respect not just by basic words but through their actions to the children.+They teach at the children's learning level. They make a good assessment at the beginning to find out where the child is learning and they make the curriculum at the level that's comfortable for the child. Then they start to raise the curriculum level slowly so the child starts learning at a higher level.They simply don't tolerate bullying. They tell the children and parents that at the beginning. If it happens they deal with it immediately. Mrs. Armenta, Mr. Smith and staff are absolutely wonderful and can change your children's lives.
- Posted by Teacher - Dawn H.
I want to give a five star review for Julie and her staff, they are absolutely wonderful!!! if you're on the fence about finding the perfect people to help your children. Don't hesitate.
- Posted by Parent - Shari Augustin
It was very pleasant meeting Mrs Julie and Mr Smith. Mrs Julie is very sweet and welcoming. My daughter is very excited to be part of this amazing academy. As soon as we walked in we felt the family atmosphere. I am looking forward to my daughter's first day!!!
- Posted by Parent - mgalv