Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- We offer a variety of programs for children 0-5:Infant/Toddler Center (ITC) for children six weeks through 2 years12-Month Program
- Full-Day 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.Three- or Five-Day Options
- Preschool Programs for ages 18 months 6 yearsHalf-Day 9 a.m. - 12:45 p.m
- Plus-Day 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.Full-Day 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Transitional Kindergarten (TK) for children ages 4.5 to 6 years
- Plus-Day 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Full-Day 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Enrichment classes ages 3-6
- Our enrichment programs are designed for your child to have optional activities, whether during their school day or an optional add-on. We have a variety of classes to choose from, such as Little Rembrandts, Harvest Cooking, Color Explosion Science, Tumble and Move, Superhero Sports and more. Preschool Enrichment
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Aronoff Preschool offer?
Aronoff Preschool offers 4 interscholastic sports: Climbing, Dance, Gymnastics and Swimming.
What is Aronoff Preschool's ranking?
Aronoff Preschool ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Aronoff Preschool?
The application deadline for Aronoff Preschool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Aronoff Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards