Turtle Rock Preschool & Kindergarten
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Areas of academic importance include:earlylearningskillsinmath,language, art and science. We provideeachchildwiththenecessaryfoundation for school readiness.Inadditiontoacademics socialand emotional well-being alsoplaysasignificantrole ina child`sdevelopment. Ourcurriculum,variousactivitiesanddailyexperiences provide childrenwithopportunitiesforafun,enriching and exciting timewhiletheybuildrelationships.Wecreate a positiveenvironmentthatencourageschildren toexploretheir surroundings on adailybasis.Uponcompletion ofourprogram, we believethatthechildren`swell-roundedexperienceswill provide themthenecessarystrengthsfor emotional,social andacademicexcellence.
Our Goals and Objectives:
- To provide a warm, supportiveenvironmentforchildrenwheretheyreceive the nurturing andpositivereinforcementtheyneed todevelopto their fullpotential.
- To provide opportunities for being withotherchildreninasettingconducive to thedevelopmentofwholesomesocialrelationships.
- To provide appropriateandmeaningfulplayexperiencesthatcontribute to the developmentalneeds,interestsandabilitiesofthe child.
- To build important foundations forfuturereadingskillsandotheracademic pursuits such asscience,math,technologyandlanguages,recognizing that each childcomestolearningwithdistinct interestsand abilities andatvaryingrates.
Each of our programs providesastrongcurriculumwithdedicatedteaching staff who are trainedandskilledto meetthespecificneeds of each age group.
- Infant: Ages 8 weeks 12 months
- Young Toddler: Ages 12 24 months
- Toddler: Ages 2 3 years
- Preschool: Ages 3 4 years, and fully toilet-trained
- Pre-Kindergarten: Ages 4 5 years
- After School Academy: 1st through 6th grade
- Summer Camp: Completed Kindergarten through 6th grade
Endorse Turtle Rock Preschool & Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards