Ashburn Village KinderCare
We are pleased to introduce our amazing team. These long term teachers are part of a community team.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 33 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for your interest in our school. We are very proud of the
community that we have created at KinderCare Ashburn Village. Our
purpose is to create a life time love of learning for each child.
Our ideal day for a child ends with a conversation like this: Mom -
"What did you do today " Child - "I played all day!" We want your
child to enjoy learning so much that it feels like play to them.
The excitement of learning starts with us and is carried on with
them throughout elementary school, middle school, high school and
beyond. So many factors contribute to our amazing program: long
term teaching staff, long term management, KinderCare's curriculum
and national accreditation. Please call us to schedule a tour and
start your child's journey today!
What makes KinderCare Ashburn Village special Our long term teachers and management, national accreditation and fabulous curriculum implementation!
- Our center includes a center-wide intercom system, keypad entry, fenced-in playground, and all staff members are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes Loudon County
Endorse Ashburn Village KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.