Assumption Catholic School
- Assumption is a PK3-8 school. Tuition assistance is available in a limited amount.
- Applications for tuition assistance are due NLT 30 Mar 12.
- Tuition Assistance Forms can be downloaded off the Archiocesan website and the school's website. For more information please contact the school office.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School uniform required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,600|
|Tuition Notes||For SY 12/13 tuition rate is approx $4200/year (varies by grade level)|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. Clark|
|Admissions Associate||Dee Palomino|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Model Club, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council|
- The mission of Assumption Catholic School is founded upon the Church's mission of educational ministry to educate the whole child. We strive towards excellence as we develop the spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, cultural, and physical aspects of each student.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 243 students
2405 Navigation Blvd
Houston, TX 77003
(713)224-6904 8.2 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.