Assumption Catholic School
Tel: (281) 447-2132
- Assumption is a PK3-8 school. Tuition assistance is available in a limited amount.
- Applications for tuition assistance are due NLT 30 Mar 12.
- Tuition Assistance Forms can be downloaded off the Archiocesan website and the school's website. For more information please contact the school office.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School uniform required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,600|
|Tuition Notes||For SY 12/13 tuition rate is approx $4200/year (varies by grade level)|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. Clark|
|Admissions Associate||Dee Palomino|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Model Club, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council|
- The mission of Assumption Catholic School is founded upon the Church's mission of educational ministry to educate the whole child. We strive towards excellence as we develop the spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, cultural, and physical aspects of each student.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 201 students
2405 Navigation Blvd
Houston, TX 77003
(713) 224-6904 8.2 PK-8
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.