Assumption Catholic School
- Assumption is a PK3-8 school. Tuition assistance is available in a limited amount.
- Applications for tuition assistance are due NLT 30 Mar 12.
- Tuition Assistance Forms can be downloaded off the Archiocesan website and the school's website. For more information please contact the school office.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School uniform required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,600|
|Tuition Notes||For SY 12/13 tuition rate is approx $4200/year (varies by grade level)|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. Clark|
|Admissions Associate||Dee Palomino|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Model Club, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council|
- The mission of Assumption Catholic School is founded upon the Church's mission of educational ministry to educate the whole child. We strive towards excellence as we develop the spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, cultural, and physical aspects of each student.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 243 students
2405 Navigation Blvd
Houston, TX 77003
(713)224-6904 8.2 PK-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.