Mt. Ararat Child Development
Tel: (713) 692-4222
- Mt. Ararat Child Development serves 79 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten and is a member of the Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS).
- The student:teacher of Mt. Ararat Child Development is 79:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Mt. Ararat CDC was founded in 1985. This child development center is a 4-star Texas Rising Star Certified Program. Mt. Ararat CDC provides a well-rounded curriculum titled Active Learning. The faculty provides care for children from ages 6 weeks to 12 years old, regardless of race, creed, or nationality.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: 9-12 | 636 students
811 W Donovan St
Houston, TX 77091
(713) 692-3581 0.4 9-12
- Houston Grades: PK-5 | 61 students
1023 Pinemont Dr
Houston, TX 77018
(713) 688-5112 0.8 PK-5
- Houston Grades: 5-6 | 3 students
Houston, TX 77076
(713) 692-8283 1.5 5-6
- Houston Grades: PK-3 | 22 students
1207 Dolly Wright St
Houston, TX 77088
(281) 447-1975 1.6 PK-3
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 339 students
3600 Brinkman St
Houston, TX 77018
(713) 691-0104 1.9 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.