Mt. Ararat Child Development
Mt. Ararat Child Development serves 79 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten, is a member of the Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS).
The student:teacher of Mt. Ararat Child Development is 79:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 79 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Mt. Ararat CDC was founded in 1985. This child development center is a 4-star Texas Rising Star Certified Program. Mt. Ararat CDC provides a well-rounded curriculum titled Active Learning. The faculty provides care for children from ages 6 weeks to 12 years old, regardless of race, creed, or nationality.
Endorse Mt. Ararat Child Development. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.