Mt. Ararat Child Development
Tel: (713) 692-4222
Mt. Ararat Child Development serves 79 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten and is a member of the Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS).
The student:teacher of Mt. Ararat Child Development is 79:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Mt. Ararat CDC was founded in 1985. This child development center is a 4-star Texas Rising Star Certified Program. Mt. Ararat CDC provides a well-rounded curriculum titled Active Learning. The faculty provides care for children from ages 6 weeks to 12 years old, regardless of race, creed, or nationality.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Mt. Ararat Child Development is St. Pius X High School (0.4 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Dominion Preparatory School & Child Dev Center (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: 9-12 | 636 students
811 W Donovan St
Houston, TX 77091
(713) 692-3581 0.4 9-12
- Houston Grades: PK-5 | 61 students
1023 Pinemont Dr
Houston, TX 77018
(713) 688-5112 0.8 PK-5
- Houston Grades: 5-6 | 3 students
Houston, TX 77076
(713) 692-8283 1.5 5-6
- Houston Grades: PK-3 | 22 students
1207 Dolly Wright St
Houston, TX 77088
(281) 447-1975 1.6 PK-3
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 339 students
3600 Brinkman St
Houston, TX 77018
(713) 691-0104 1.9 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.