- Badr School established in 1998, provides a safe, secure Islamic environment.
- Our students come from diverse backgrounds and enhance who we are as Muslims.
- In every aspect we achieve to excel in our core academics as well as with our Islamic identity. Our goal is to shape leaders for tomorrow's society!.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Union City Grades: NS-12 | 231 students
501 15th St
Union City, NJ 07087
(201)223-9920 3.6 NS-12
- Mount Shasta Grades: K-12
118 Siskiyou Ave
Mount Shasta, CA 96067
(530)926-6263 2481.9 K-12
- Jersey City Grades: PK | 152 students
761 Summit Ave
Jersey City, NJ 07307
(201)876-5432 1.7 PK
- East Orange Grades: NS-12 | 277 students
215 N Oraton Pkwy
East Orange, NJ 07017
(973)672-4124 7.5 NS-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.