St Josephs School For The Blind
- We are committed to the educational, psychological, social, and physical development of persons with special needs in an environment of caring, acceptance , and respect for each individual's rights and dignity.
- Concordia Learning Center at St. Joseph's School for the Blind, the only school for the blind in New Jersey, provides comprehensive services to students with visual impairments and/or multiple disabilities from birth to 21 years of age.
- The Center is a New Jersey Department of Education Approved Private School for the Disabled.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Shasta Grades: K-12
118 Siskiyou Ave
Mount Shasta, CA 96067
(530)926-6263 2482.3 K-12
- Jersey City Grades: PK-8 | 106 students
539 Bergen Ave
Jersey City, NJ 07304
(201)435-1075 1.7 PK-8
- Ramsey Grades: 9-12 | 860 students
492 N. Franklin Turnpike
Ramsey, NJ 07446
(201)327-8003 23.5 9-12
- Fairbanks Grades: PK-K | 111 students
2014 30th Ave
Fairbanks, AK 99701
(907)451-8485 3252.2 PK-K
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.