- Saint Aloysius offers students a values based education that combines an inviting learning environment and structured academic rigor with a culture that stresses inclusion and service to others.
- Our goal is to provide students with the opportunity to become well-rounded individuals by developing their mind, body and spirit.
- Our faculty develops technology infused lessons enabling students to acquire methods, tools and techniques that make learning a satisfying personal experience of discovery and self-realization.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||310 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- "Saint Aloysius High School is a small co-educational parish secondary school serving the student population of a diverse urban community by providing a Christian education committed to academic excellence, social tolerance and spiritual growth based on the current teachings of the Catholic church. Through the synergy of school, family, parish and community, Saint Aloysius High School challenges each student to achieve the intellectual skills, moral character and spiritual strength to meet the social and technological demands of the twenty-first century by providing learning experiences to address the specific needs of the individual. We see ourselves as ""the school for everyone"". We maintain a rigorous college preparatory curriculum, but also have alternate educational opportunities to enhance the diverese learning styles and talents of our students. Some of our students attend classes at two local colleges, taking courses in Fine Arts, Advanced Mathematics, and Instrumental Music in a shared-time program. We also offer a shared-time program in conjunction with the Hudson County Schools Of Technology, offering courses such as Web Design, Theater Arts, and Graphic Arts. Our student-teacher ratio is approximately 23 - 1, which creates an ideal learning environment."
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MontclairGrades: 9-12 | 173 students
33 Cottage Place
Montclair, NJ 07042
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 231 students
593 Park Ave and 150 W 83
New York, NY 10065
Jersey CityGrades: PK-K | 81 students
317 Third Street
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Jersey CityGrades: 9-12 | 238 students
175 8th St
Jersey City, NJ 07302
ClarkGrades: 9-12 | 400 students
One Valley Road
Clark, NJ 07066