- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 310 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- "Saint Aloysius High School is a small co-educational parish secondary school serving the student population of a diverse urban community by providing a Christian education committed to academic excellence, social tolerance and spiritual growth based on the current teachings of the Catholic church. Through the synergy of school, family, parish and community, Saint Aloysius High School challenges each student to achieve the intellectual skills, moral character and spiritual strength to meet the social and technological demands of the twenty-first century by providing learning experiences to address the specific needs of the individual. We see ourselves as ""the school for everyone"". We maintain a rigorous college preparatory curriculum, but also have alternate educational opportunities to enhance the diverese learning styles and talents of our students. Some of our students attend classes at two local colleges, taking courses in Fine Arts, Advanced Mathematics, and Instrumental Music in a shared-time program. We also offer a shared-time program in conjunction with the Hudson County Schools Of Technology, offering courses such as Web Design, Theater Arts, and Graphic Arts. Our student-teacher ratio is approximately 23 - 1, which creates an ideal learning environment."
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are St. Aloysius High School often compared to?
What is St. Aloysius High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Aloysius High School?
Endorse St. Aloysius High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards