St. Dominic Academy
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 258 students
- Yearly Tuition: $11,180
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 1
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Saint Dominic Academy is an independent Catholic college preparatory school for girls in grades 7-12, which has been empowering young women for leadership since 1878. Sponsored by the Sisters of Saint Dominic of Caldwell, NJ Saint Dominic Academy is rooted in Christian values but proudly embraces its richly diverse community of learners. SDA is a community of many different ethnicities, religious backgrounds and heritages. The Academy is located in an historic building at 2572 John F. Kennedy Boulevard in Jersey City.The Academy`s college preparatory program features a rigorous academic curriculum, including honors and advanced placement courses as well as classes through the VHS On-Line Learning Collaborative. Additionally, students can earn college credits through programs with both Saint Peter's University and Seton Hall University. A rich array of co-curricular offerings includes award-winning athletics program, a National and State champion dance team, literary and artistic publications, service opportunities and a comprehensive women`s choral program, which along with winning many regional and national competitions, sung for Pope Francis in Rome on January 1, 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Dominic Academy cost?
St. Dominic Academy's tuition is approximately $11,180 for private students.
What sports does St. Dominic Academy offer?
St. Dominic Academy offers 10 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Winter Track.
What is St. Dominic Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Dominic Academy?
The application deadline for St. Dominic Academy is Dec. 1.
Endorse St. Dominic Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards