St Aloysius Elementary Academy
- Saint Aloysius School is a Catholic Elementary School located in Jackson, New Jersey, one of Ocean Counties fastest growing communities.
- We provide an academic education for grades Pre K (4 year old) through eighth grade under the auspices of the Diocese of Trenton.
- Through instruction in Catholic faith and values, the students learn respect for God's creations, regard for the dignity of the human person, and responsibility as members of the people of God, to and for the human family.
- As a Catholic elementary school, Saint Aloysius creates a Christian environment through prayer, service and academic excellence.
- Based on the teachings of Christ and His Church, we are dedicated to form, inform and transform our school community.
- We encourage our school and our parish families to unite in our mission to assist our children in their faith journey, to help them achieve a personal relationship with God, and to become active disciples by sharing the Good News contained in the Gospel.
- Academically, we invite our students to become enthusiastic learners by immersing them in various styles of learning.
- Understanding that children bring their God-given talents to the classrooms, we pose the question “How are you smart ” not “How smart are you ” We achieve this by providing a curriculum that promotes hands-on experiences, creative and critical thinking skills, independent and cooperative learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jersey City Grades: PK-8 | 276 students
509 Pavonia Ave
Jersey City, NJ 07306
(201)653-0128 1.2 PK-8
- Jersey City Grades: PK-8 | 419 students
248 Marin Blvd
Jersey City, NJ 07302
(201)434-2405 2 PK-8
What happens if my child suddenly takes sick before the end of the school year? What if he is expelled? Answers here.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.