St Aloysius Elementary Academy
- Saint Aloysius School is a Catholic Elementary School located in Jackson, New Jersey, one of Ocean Counties fastest growing communities.
- We provide an academic education for grades Pre K (4 year old) through eighth grade under the auspices of the Diocese of Trenton.
- Through instruction in Catholic faith and values, the students learn respect for God's creations, regard for the dignity of the human person, and responsibility as members of the people of God, to and for the human family.
- As a Catholic elementary school, Saint Aloysius creates a Christian environment through prayer, service and academic excellence.
- Based on the teachings of Christ and His Church, we are dedicated to form, inform and transform our school community.
- We encourage our school and our parish families to unite in our mission to assist our children in their faith journey, to help them achieve a personal relationship with God, and to become active disciples by sharing the Good News contained in the Gospel.
- Academically, we invite our students to become enthusiastic learners by immersing them in various styles of learning.
- Understanding that children bring their God-given talents to the classrooms, we pose the question “How are you smart ” not “How smart are you ” We achieve this by providing a curriculum that promotes hands-on experiences, creative and critical thinking skills, independent and cooperative learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jersey City Grades: PK-8 | 276 students
509 Pavonia Ave
Jersey City, NJ 07306
(201)653-0128 1.2 PK-8
- Jersey City Grades: PK-8 | 419 students
248 Marin Blvd
Jersey City, NJ 07302
(201)434-2405 2 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.