Our staff welcomes all families and children into our classrooms.
They are available anytime to offer a tour of their classroom or answer any questions about the class or curriculum.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 79 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Baseline KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our experts designed our classrooms, and every activity and lesson, to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. Our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials to help your child connect spoken words and print and develop early literacy and writing skills. We believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us an extension of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our center has a keypad entry that allows parents entrance to the center. Anyone new picking up a child must be on the parent pick up list and must present a current identification. Our playgrounds are all secured by locking fences. All of our staff has CPR and First Aid certification. Our center is state certified. This center is currently pursuing NAC accreditation.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- DHS (Department of Human Services). Limited Acceptance, call for details.
Endorse Baseline KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.