We have a team of degreed teachers and experienced assistant teachers who work together facilitating quality learning experiences for each young child in our program.
Our staff pride themselves in creating a safe, caring, and educational environment for children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We are committed to building the future one child at a time! Our teaching staff is a group of dedicated individuals who encourage creativity, imaginations, and learning every day. Making a difference in the life of a child and their families is what we strive for. We are a NAEYC accredited center that implements a daily curriculum which enforces cognitive and kinesthetic development. Each child is special and is an important part of our family here in Beavercreek!
- Our center has secure key pad entry that assures we know every person that enters our building. Our playgrounds are surrounded by six foot privacy fences that provide a safe secure place for our children to experience outside play. Every teacher maintains up to date certifications in Pediatric First Aid, Pediatric CPR, Child Abuse and Communicable Disease.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Punjabi, Spanish
- Ohio licensed, NACCRRA The County too.Greene, Montgomery, Clark
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Beavercreek KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Don't Need Financial Aid? Step to the Front of the Line!
The fallout of the economic and financial meltdown of 2009 was far reaching. Private schools did not escape the consequences either. But that may be a good thing for you.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
July 20, 2022School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.