We have a team of degreed teachers and experienced assistant teachers who work together facilitating quality learning experiences for each young child in our program.
Our staff pride themselves in creating a safe, caring, and educational environment for children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- We are committed to building the future one child at a time! Our teaching staff is a group of dedicated individuals who encourage creativity, imaginations, and learning every day. Making a difference in the life of a child and their families is what we strive for. We are a NAEYC accredited center that implements a daily curriculum which enforces cognitive and kinesthetic development. Each child is special and is an important part of our family here in Beavercreek!
- Our center has secure key pad entry that assures we know every person that enters our building. Our playgrounds are surrounded by six foot privacy fences that provide a safe secure place for our children to experience outside play. Every teacher maintains up to date certifications in Pediatric First Aid, Pediatric CPR, Child Abuse and Communicable Disease.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Punjabi, Spanish
- Ohio licensed, NACCRRA The County too.Greene, Montgomery, Clark
Endorse Beavercreek KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.