- We have a team of degreed teachers and experienced assistant teachers who work together facilitating quality learning experiences for each young child in our program.
- Our staff pride themselves in creating a safe, caring, and educational environment for children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We are committed to building the future one child at a time! Our teaching staff is a group of dedicated individuals who encourage creativity, imaginations, and learning every day. Making a difference in the life of a child and their families is what we strive for. We are a NAEYC accredited center that implements a daily curriculum which enforces cognitive and kinesthetic development. Each child is special and is an important part of our family here in Beavercreek!
- Our center has secure key pad entry that assures we know every person that enters our building. Our playgrounds are surrounded by six foot privacy fences that provide a safe secure place for our children to experience outside play. Every teacher maintains up to date certifications in Pediatric First Aid, Pediatric CPR, Child Abuse and Communicable Disease.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Punjabi, Spanish
- Ohio licensed, NACCRRA The County too.Greene, Montgomery, Clark
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dayton Grades: PK-K | 155 students
1850 N Fairfield Rd
Dayton, OH 45432
(937)426-0079 0.8 PK-K
- Dayton Grades: NS-PK
2755 Lillian Ln
Dayton, OH 45431
(937)429-0472 1.1 NS-PK
- Dayton Grades: PK-K | 122 students
2973 Lantz Rd
Dayton, OH 45434
(937)426-6222 1.4 PK-K
- Dayton Grades: PK-3 | 72 students
1481 N Fairfield Rd
Dayton, OH 45432
(937)426-2907 1.5 PK-3
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.